[3830] CWopsT WD0T LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WD0T LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 04:22:53 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 15

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:   0      0
   80:  10      0
   40:  31     14
   20:  26     25
   15:   1      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  68     40  Total Score = 2,720

Club:

Comments:

Started on 15m, got Will WJ9B, heard others but conditions not good, very long.
20m was good but not up to the usual, some very wattery signals as somewhat
disturbed, a lot of VERY loud signals and some just very weak compared to
usual. 40m was very good, could get answers to CQ's there, and 80m was noisy
but not as bad as it could be..  I didn't expect a whole lot given the reports
from earlier today, but really not that bad overall with the mildly disturbed
conditions.. NO DX heard however.

GREAT to work Will WJ9B for my only 4 bander, great job Will and you are LOUD
on every band!

Fun to get a call from DanWA K7SS, great times!  This is just a great activity,
really enjoy it!

Please come join us Thursday nite, 0130Z for RTTY NS, 0230Z for NS CW..

73 Thanks for the fun! Todd WD0T