[3830] WAE CW DR0W M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW DR0W M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 13:03:49 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: DR0W
Operator(s): DJ5MW DL8DYL DL9DRA DL5GAC
Station: DR0W

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN47
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:   38     0    33
   40:  205   287    71
   20:  584  1489    87
   15:  592  1239    85
   10:   49    10    36
-------------------------
Total: 1468  3025   761  Total Score = 3,418,412

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

As Irina DL8DYL and Ralf, DL9DRA stayed in the area for holiday we took the
chance to operate the WAE together in MS.
On sunday we were supported by Robert, DL5GAC.

All ops except me had limited time, so we declared the contest to be a
"fun contest" only and let the others compete for top honors.
The mult station was only partly manned and so we certainly lost some mults.
During the time I was alone at the station I worked some mults using SO2R.

On sunday we invested a lot time in squeezing stateside out of 10m and luckily
we were able to work some stations.

This was the first Multi OP contest from the new QTH and most equipment worked
as it should.
Some work has to be done in station automation. There are a lot boxes and
switches and a lot things to do when QSYing from one band to the other. (Sorry
Irina :-) )

We enjoyed the QTCs very much, it�'s always a highlight of the year!

Big thanks to Irina and Ralf for the pleasent contest!

73 de Manfred, DJ5MW