[3830] NAQP SSB N6KI(@NX6T) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6ki73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N6KI(@NX6T) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 07:45:29 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N6KI
Operator(s): N6KI
Station: NX6T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0     0
   80:   57    17
   40:  199    42
   20:  291    53
   15:  212    42
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  760   155  Total Score = 117,880

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

10 Meters DOA but managed to move a Mexico station there knowing I was
hearing some Central and South America stns jabbering on 10. 15 mtrs was a
struggle but somehow managed enuf Qs and Mults. 20 and 40 the money bands.
Had a very compromised low dipole for 80 and no antenna this for 160. QRN on 80
was brutal and took every ounce of the K3s moxy to ferret out every QSO.
Almost made my goal of 800 Qs and would have easily made it 10 had opened at
all.
Just hard to believe we are at peak of sunspot cycle but then again, one can't
control solar events.