[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K8MR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K8MR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 03:09:34 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 23

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:  10     10
   40:  16     13
   20:  15     12
   15:   5      4
   10:
-------------------
Total:  46     39  Total Score = 1,794

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Good to be back home with some real antennas, though it was fun being a new
multiplier for everybody I worked from NJ.

Managed a four bander with W8WTS. Of course Jim isn't much more than four miles
away, either.

Saturday is the Ohio QSO Party - 1600z to 0400z - and I'll once again be out on
the road. Hope to work lots of NS guys, many times. And I'm very ready to QSY to
SSB (multipliers count by mode), and may be begging folks in less common places
to do the same.

73 -  Jim  K8MR