[3830] OhQP N2CU/M Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP N2CU/M Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 11:41:15 +0000
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: N2CU/M
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: ASHT
Operating Time (hrs): 1

   80:
   40:   23
   20:   22
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   45     0  CW Mults = 30  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 2,700

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Well, the intent was there but Murphy was too. Never would make Ohio for the
start of the contest but did get to Ashtabula at 17:30. Spent an hour making 45
QSOs and then I saw my SWR going berserk and power folding back to 30 watts.
Checked everything and can only figure that the toroid matching transformer at
the screwdriver base was flaky - will find out today. It's a shame because the
antenna worked so well last week in the NAQP.

I had planned on activating at least six counties in NE Ohio, but it was not to
be. 230 miles traveled, 45 QSOs, 1 hour operating equals not much fun and 0.2
QSOs per mile rate :(

K3, screwdriver, N1MM

73,
Tom N2CU <><