[3830] KsQP K0N(K0VXU) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0vxu@kc.rr.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP K0N(K0VXU) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 21:38:31 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: K0N
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0N

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JOH
Operating Time (hrs): 12:30

   80:   59      1
   40:    2      1
   20:  151    939
   15:    1     13
   10:    1      4
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  214    958      0  Mults = 58  Total Score = 148,348

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to those who organize and administer this wonderful QSO Party.  It just
keeps getting better each year.

Again, my time was limited but I made more QSOs this year than last. BUT there
were fewer CW QSOs resulting in a lower score this year.  Also, I had 2 fewer
mults.

Band conditions were not good on 10 and 15 although I was able to make several
contacts on those frequencies. It could be that nobody really gave those bands
a shot thus activity was diminished.  20 meters was the workhorse from what I
could tell.  Most of the Kansas stations stuck with 20 meters.  40 meters was
very noisy at this location however, 80 meters was not quite a noisy.  Again,
lack of activity seemed to be the norm on 40 and 80.

Thanks to all that gave me a QSO.  Especially thanks to the European stations
that took the time to call.

Great QSO Party.  See you next year.

73,
Russ - K0VXU / K0N