[3830] HiQP K6GHA SO Mixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] HiQP K6GHA SO Mixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 04:18:34 +0000
                    Hawaii QSO Party

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: Santa Cruz
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:   0       0      0         0        0
   80:   0       1      1         0        2
   40:   0      13      1         0        8
   20:   0      21      3         1       11
   15:   0      12      2         1        9
   10:   0       6      0         0        6
Total:   0      53      7         2       36  Total Score = 6,012

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Aloha! This is still one of the friendliest contents I work all year. Although I
operated QRP, I still had a great time trying (and failing yet again) to work
all counties, make contacts in all bands (within my power limitation), and most
modes.
 Thanks again to all those stations that had good ears for my mostly
compromised signal and in general accommodating any repeats, hanging in there
to get my exchange when conditions were poor, and not giving up on my 5 watt
effort.
This year there were many stations and operators to thank (you know who you
are, you are in the log!).
Special thanks goes to: KH6LC, for working all phone bands possible for me, wow
you guys were everywhere.  WH7DX, for his first 80m RTTY contact, good job!
KH6CJJ for all his kind words of support, even when he didn’t know I was
listening!
I look forward to next year, taking the Hawaiian Shirt out of the closet,
putting on the shorts and flip flops, throwing some sand on the floor, mixing
up that pineapple drink, and wishing I were where you are!
 Mahalo