[3830] CWopsT PA4N HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, frank@qrd.nl
Subject: [3830] CWopsT PA4N HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 18:29:11 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 28

Call: PA4N
Operator(s): PA4N
Station: PA4N

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JO22ok
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  39     38
   15:  15      5
   10:
-------------------
Total:  54     43  Total Score = 2,322

Club:

Comments:

I had a lot of fun again. This was my first test after migrating my shack PC to
a Mac (I now have N1MM running in a virtual Win XP on the Max). The different
keyboard layout of the Mac keyboard did take some getting used to. But apart
from that, things worked like a charm. So, things are all set up for the CW
Open contest! Furthermore, with the wireless Apple keyboard and wireless Apple
mouse, the hobby is looking just a weet bit more wire-less... :-)

Most of the QSOs were on 20, as 15 was not quite open at the start of the
session. Halfway through the hour, I managed to make a handful of contacts of
15 meters as well.

I wonder what the 19Z session will bring.