[3830] CoQP N0HF SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0hf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CoQP N0HF SOCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2013 17:48:28 +0000
                    Colorado QSO Party

Call: N0HF
Operator(s): N0HF
Station: N0HF

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: BOU
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:
   40:   22
   20:   38
   15:    3
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   63     0       0  CW Mults = 38  Ph Mults = 0  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 10,140

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

15 m was less than ideal, I had to figure out a way to log the CW Open guys that
called me, with little time to figure out how it's done in N1MM I setup another
copy of N1MM on a laptop and went back and forth. Worked fine! Even got the
band data link working via USB.
Activity seemed low on CW during the CW Open sessions but between them more
folks came back to my CQ's. I liked the way the CO crowd hung around 7050 and
14050 with the mobiles calling in on-the-hour sometimes in a new county! I
worked Ken W0ETT/m in OTE and CRO, K0EU/m DEN, JEF, ARA an DOU. Thanks to all
the GMCC folks who operated, especially the mobiles. '73 Dan