[3830] CoQP KR7C SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, stan@kr7c.net
Subject: [3830] CoQP KR7C SOCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2013 21:42:07 +0000
                    Colorado QSO Party

Call: KR7C
Operator(s): KR7C
Station: KR7C

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

  160:
   80:    7
   40:   36
   20:   31
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   74     0       0  CW Mults = 39  Ph Mults = 0  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 11,856

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Didn't get as much time in as I'd hoped between operating in the CWOpen, errands
and thunderstorms.  Had to shut down at 0200Z due to lightning. The QRN on 80
and 40 was made things harder for sure; thanks to those who stuck with me
trying to copy them.  A couple of short runs on 20 and 40, but the callers
didn't last, at least those I could hear with my wires.  Hopefully, next year
will be on a different weekend than CWOpen.
Thanks for the Qs!
73, Stan