[3830] TnQP VE9AA SO FixedMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TnQP VE9AA SO FixedMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 03:14:31 +0000
                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: SO FixedMixed HP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): 8:59

  160:    1                     1
   80:   18      2             18
   40:   47     16             45
   20:   71     15             55
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:  137     33      0     119  Total Score = 57,263

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

And the clock struck midnight and it was over....and at the same time I turned
50 years old/young !...that makes about 36 yrs a ham.

What a great lil' party.  N4ZZ was a freakin' machine.(24 times in the log!)

My thanks to all the mobiles...AD8J, K4ZGB, N4ZZ (WOW!), NY4N, W4NZ (another
WOW), W4OQG, I know I am forgetting someone and I hate that.....one of these
days I'll get a program that'll give me a count on all these multiple Q's.

COndx were el-stinko @ the start of the test.  MObiles were basically in the
dust and if you could get one to hear you, they'd fade out on the exchange
sometimes.  I found all had really very good ears.  There were a couple home
stations that did not however. ;-)

All in all a good time and my first SERIOUS effort in this contest.  N1MM shows
8 hours, but in reality it was less due to phone calls, knocks @ the door, short
coffee and bio-breaks and also made supper for the family, 2 minutes @ a spurt.

I wasted a lot of time tuning 10m & 15m ( I did hear one very weak N4
working W7's but couldn't get his attn.) and also listening for RTTY ~14.085 @
10mins past the hour most hours.  Does anyone make ANY digi QSO's in this
party? heh heh

Played ball with/against fellow MCC-er VE1RGB but think I lost about 80% of the
jumpballs again Gary.  Only other MCC-er heard was VE9OA a couple times.

73 de Mike VE9AA, NB.....IC7410,20m= HS-1800/PRO mobile antenna @ 5' over a km
of radials.....40m was a very low wire gnd plane, 80m ditto.