[3830] NA Sprint CW K3STX HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3stx@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K3STX HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 03:51:05 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K3STX
Operator(s): K3STX
Station: K3STX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   80:   57
   40:  106
   20:   47
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

This is the first time I have EVER broken the 200 QSO mark. That was my goal, I
got there so turned off the rig and go to bed. Busy day tomorrow, my 9 year old
sons first game in kid-pitch baseball! Wish him (and me!!)luck.

It seemed that 40 dried up of stations, where was the never-ending stream of
strong signals? I know 20 goes dead out here in MD, but 40?

Thanks for all the QSOs. I am sure out of practice, have not been doing the
NCCC NS practices and I can sure tell. Sorry for all the fumbled fingers and
pregnant pauses (while I tried to fix calls/numbers etc... in N1MM).

73,

Paul