[3830] All Asian SSB OH8X(JK3GAD) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jk3gad@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] All Asian SSB OH8X(JK3GAD) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 13:24:10 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: OH8X
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: OH8X

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Arkala
Operating Time (hrs): 39
Radios: SO2R

   80:   55    41
   40:  188    95
   20:  331   136
   15:  701   196
   10:   17    17
-------------------
Total: 1292   485  Total Score = 661,540

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

It is my 4th year from OH8X and this score is 3rd but 2nd in terms of
multipliers.

Nothing other than 5B, A6 heard and worked on 10m on Saturday. Better
propagation on Sunday, heard very strong BY, BV, HS but only 1 JA worked and
heard very weak JAs calling other station. Spot data shows late opening between
Southern EU and 9M2 but nothing heard here.

15m was main band but not much overlap with 20m, so not easy to move
multipliers between the bands. 40m was better than 20m on Saturday.

80 was ok towards JA but not much activities from other part of Asia.

Overall pile up in EU trying to work Asian station was much better this year
due to the lack of participants because there was no more WRTC race. :-)

Thanks to EU SSB FD participants for hundreds of zero point QSO! I appreciate
you read All Asia contest rule then think about what time of the day in JA I
was calling CQ on 80m.

As usual, thanks to Arcala team for letting me use of superb station!

73! Kazu
M0CFW, M5Z, JK3GAD