[3830] CWopsT N5AW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5aw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5AW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 04:13:20 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 12

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  14     14
   15:  48     41
   10:  20      7
-------------------
Total:  82     62  Total Score = 5,084

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

In the 1900 session I had a fast start and slow ending. This one I had a slow
start and fast ending. Net result almost the same score! Wasted several minutes
on 15 at the start. It was open to the Pacific and I heard some weak CWT
participants but they could not hear me. 20 had some strong signals but not
many of them. Not suprisingly 40 was the money band tonight. Although
conditions did not seem very good I had several Europeans call. Somehow UR5MM
always seems to find me. Thanks Rudy! Fun as always.