[3830] NA Sprint SSB K6CSL LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K6CSL LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 07:03:50 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA-SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 4:00

   80:   3     0:45
   40:   7     1:15
   20:  12     2:00
---------------------
Total:  23     Mults = 15  Total Score = 345

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

Yuk! This is the worse I've done in NA Sprint-SSB. I have a new noise problem.
It sounds like some type of line noise. I work so little phone that I probably
have not heard it before. It is S4 to S5 and masks all but the strongest
signals. I haven't particularly noticed it on CW. However the last 45 minutes I
was hearing a number of East Coast stations K4XS, W4GV, and  KW8N with strong
signals on 80m. I tried to call them several times but it was obvious that they
were not hearing my 100W signal. So I'll hope to do better in the Winter
Sprints. Bert, K6CSL