[3830] NA Sprint SSB K1ZO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1zo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K1ZO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 13:32:21 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: K1ZO
Operator(s): K1ZO
Station: K1ZO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

   80:
   40:  37
   20:  47
---------------------
Total:  84     Mults = 27  Total Score = 2,268

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: YCCC Shark Chum

Comments:

First Sprint in a number of years. Thanks for all the Qs

Spent the day installing the last three sections of my new 70 foot tower so
really wasn't excited about the contest.

Started on 20 with a 46 Q first hour which was satisfactory considering my low
yagi (43 feet). Bounced back and forth between 20 and 40. Discovered how
totally inadequate my 40/80 meter OCF @ 40 feet is. Never heard anything on
75.

Pulled the plug @ 0230 and went to bed.

Looking forward to January with 2 elements on 40 and a high Inverted V on
75/80.

73
Doug - K1ZO