[3830] ArQP K5ZZR/M Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ArQP K5ZZR/M Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 22:59:09 +0000
                    Arkansas QSO Party

Call: K5ZZR/M
Operator(s): K5ZZR
Station: K5ZZR/M

Class: Mobile LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:          46
   20:           8
   15:
   10:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   0      54      0  Mults = 24  Total Score = 2,796

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

Began in Pope county then operated in Yell, Logan, Johnson, Franklin and finally
Crawford.  Great scenery and was lucky enough to find a nice hilltop free of
most trees at a convenience store in Logan County. I could sure tell when the
Arkansas football game was over as the bands got crowded afterwards. Hi.  Many
thanks to the kind Arkansas hams who expressed their gratitude to us mobile
operators that traveled to Arkansas for the QSO party.  Looking forward to next
year.  I'm sure the Texas QSO party will also be fun in two weeks where I'll be
SSB only in the panhandle.   73's.....   Russ K5ZZR