[3830] WAE SSB WX3B M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wx3b@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB WX3B M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 01:14:46 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: WX3B
Operator(s): WX3B K3WI
Station: WX3B

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  153     0   124
   40:  395   333   126
   20:  863   789    94
   15: 1022  1265   100
   10:   36     0    32
-------------------------
Total: 2469  2387   476  Total Score = 2,311,456

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Fantastic and fun operation, many thanks to Bill K3WI for his commitment and
operating expertise.  It is also fun to here from my friends in Europe and have
them cheerlead our team on to the finish line.

It was a rare treat to have NY3A as a visitor and guest motivator / pizza
provider throughout the weekend.

Excellent conditions on 15, 20 & 80 at WX3B....40 was difficult and 10 had
some interesting short openings.

Many thanks to the sponsors of this FUN contest and to my many friends who
cheered for us all the way until the end of the contest, it really adds to the
fun!

I'm not sure why sitting in a basement in front of a box saying the same thing
over and over again is so much fun, however it REALLY IS!!

73,

Jim   WX3B