[3830] WAE SSB JG1VGX(@JG1ZUY) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jg1vgx@jarl.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB JG1VGX(@JG1ZUY) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 10:29:51 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: JG1VGX
Operator(s): JG1VGX
Station: JG1ZUY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Kimitsu, Chiba
Operating Time (hrs): 31
Radios: SO2R

   80:    0     0    0x4
   40:   97    20   27x3
   20:  475   309   44x2
   15:  774   821   45x2
   10:    0     0    0x2
-------------------------
Total: 1346  1150   2496  Total Score = 646,464

Club:

Comments:

Enjoyed so much and it was nice to hear the voice of my old friends in Europe.
Coincidentally a rather big typhoon hit the JA land on the 2nd day to the end
which was a big minus.

There were some technical glitches due to stary RF so I couldn't use cluster
nor VOX. The latter was a pain because I have to press the foot pedal all the
time until I get a cramp in my leg.

Ten-meter was silent and I didn't give much time on 75m. Fifteen was week but
very productive. I have set up for SO2R but there were not much time for me to
use it. 95% of the time I was SO1R.

Thank you for all the Qs!

QTH: middle of Boso Peninsula, southeast of Tokyo
Power: 1kW full legal
Antennas:
- Create Design 714XX (40-20-15 tribander, 3L-5L-5L)
- 10m monobander 7L
- 75m shortened RDP
- 20-15-10 multiband RDP
N1MM Logger (latest)