[3830] SAC CW LY5W SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ly5w.sam@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW LY5W SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 12:06:14 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: LY5W
Operator(s): LY5W
Station: LY5W

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: KO15TA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:  167    37
   40:  166    36
   20:   84    38
   15:   27    17
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  445   129  Total Score = 57,405

Club: Vytautas Magnus Univ Radio Club

Comments:

80m - Dipole 28m, 40m - Delta 25m, 20/15/10m - KLM KT34XA 7m. Kenwood TS-850S.

Contest ROBOT say: WARNING: The ASSISTED Category is only available for HIGH
POWER. Your log was changed to HIGH POWER.

What a sh...t? I am LOW Power, with assistance, but why I must concurate with
MEGA Watts! Where is fair game?

Where are S/P from Scandinavia? Spent 4 times CQ SAC half an hour on clear
frequency - got 2 answers! SM2A on 15m and one SM5 on 80m :)

During morning hours a lot of slow WPMers on 80/40m CQing SAX (???). They not
giving numbers, but answering my and another calls. How about rule like in
WAEDC - number 000?

Again no any prize for bad geopgraphical stations - Baltic States (ES, YL and
LY).

This contest is only for fun when raining, better go fishing for autumn pikes!

Anyway , will try again in SSB leg too.

LY5W Sam, since 1981 almost all SAC CW (except a few 2003-2007)