[3830] SCQP W4ANT Single Op Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SCQP W4ANT Single Op Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 16:25:58 +0000
                    South Carolina QSO Party

Call: W4ANT
Operator(s): W4ANT
Station: W4ANT

Class: Single Op Fixed LP
QTH: Dorchester
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:             121
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
------------------------
Total:     0       121  Mults = 20  Total Score = 2,420

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Limited to 40 meters due to antenna arrangement at the new QTH which really
limited the multipliers. Most contacts in the 200-400 mile range on an NVIS
antenna and no surprisingly nothing west of the Mississippi. Worked phone only
as an operating class strategy, so we'll see how that works out. Same plan
played well last year. Picked up Greg, VA3GKO as the last one for the night and
my only Canadian province. Thanks for the Q's and we'll look forward to bigger
and better for next year.