[3830] Salmon Run N4PN SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run N4PN SOMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 00:36:21 +0000
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: Macon, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:
   80:   13
   40:   31
   20:   77     98
   15:   46     52
   10:   10     15
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  177    165      0  Mults = 39  Total Score = 34,579

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Had intended to operate in the SCQP, but it was "ruff" being
next door..
Got into WAQP after the start -- there was plenty of activity and
good ops...
Needed only two counties at the start today - KLIC & FERR...WW7D/m
was calling CQ as soon as I got BIC..in KLIC...he said he would
give me FERR at the end...but, AK7S/m called in early this afternoon
from Ferry County for the Sweep!
Thanks to all who showed up and the sponsors...it was fun!
73, Paul, N4PN