[3830] BARTG 75 M0CFW(JK3GAD) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jk3gad@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG 75 M0CFW(JK3GAD) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 10:38:21 +0000
                    BARTG Sprint 75 - September

Call: M0CFW
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: M0CFW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Central London
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:   5
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:   5  Mults = 4  Continents = 1  Total Score = 20

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

It seems I have some setting up issue with MMTTY as I cannot decode signal
properly but looking at tiny K3 screen. After few QSOs I thought it is not
practical to copy callsign and exchange on this high speed RTTY and decided to
QRT.

Thanks for contacts and see you all next events.

73 Kazu
M0CFW, M5Z, JK3GAD