[3830] CQ WW RTTY K2DSL SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, david@levinecentral.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K2DSL SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 00:35:50 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K2DSL
Operator(s): K2DSL
Station: K2DSL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Waldwick, NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 29

   80:   90       32      12     9
   40:  161       37      30    14
   20:  240       31      54    19
   15:  284       22      61    21
   10:  120        5      50    16
------------------------------------
Total:  895      127     207    79  Total Score = 847,063

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

Nice to be back on the air after Hurricane Sandy took out my antennas. I now
have a NA4RR hex beam (6m - 20m) and a G5RV for 40 & 80.

For me, 10m shut down about 1545z on Sunday so 15m was the most active band for
me across the contest. Logged some new DXCCs (Korea and Samoa) and I'm sure some
new ones on 10m too.

Great to work everyone again and HZ1PS sent personal messages for my 2 contacts
- thanks Peter!

100w on a Kenwood TS-2000