[3830] CQ WW RTTY KU5B(@NX5M) SOSB(A)/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, colin@ku5b.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KU5B(@NX5M) SOSB(A)/10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 00:42:14 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KU5B
Operator(s): KU5B
Station: NX5M

Class: SOSB(A)/10 HP
QTH: Somerville, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 21

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  824      38      90    31
-----------------------------------
Total:  824      38      90    31  Total Score = 347,415

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Decided a week ago to do 10m because I knew the wx would be questionable and
there's less of a walk in the rain to un-hook the antennas. Turned out to be a
great choice.

Had to shut down three times on Saturday during prime EU and then again during
JA opening. Ended just 8,000 points short of the record because of this
off-time!

I love giving these 10m antennas a shakedown. Absolutely no noise coupled with
great antennas is always fun from here. Ran no more than 800w the whole contest
to keep the owner happy that I wouldn't blow anything up; which I didn't.

Thanks for the fun. Log will be on LoTW this week.

Colin KU5B