[3830] CQ WW RTTY WW1MM(N1EN) SOSB/80 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY WW1MM(N1EN) SOSB/80 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 01:11:31 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WW1MM
Operator(s): N1EN
Station: WW1MM

Class: SOSB/80 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  118      28      25    10
   40:   27       7      12    67
   20:   63      12      36    18
   15:   61       9      30    14
   10:   34       7      21    13
-----------------------------------
Total:  118      28      25    10  Total Score = 12,222

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Other obligations severely limited operating time.  I noticed prior to the
contest that nothing was shown in the records for an 80m LP entry from 1-land,
so I thought I'd give that a shot.

Q's on other bands worked during coffee breaks, with an eye towards working on
awards for this call, are listed above, but not included in the score.

Wish the leaves would come down, so I could start the fall antenna work.
Hopefully I can get a beam up before the 4th weekend of November.