[3830] CQ WW RTTY N7IR SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7ir@cox.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY N7IR SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 18:41:49 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N7IR
Operator(s): N7IR
Station: N7IR

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:    6       1       5     5
   20:   32       0      23    11
   15:   66       2      46    20
   10:   26       0      22    13
-----------------------------------
Total:  130       3      96    49  Total Score = 56,240

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

This was a casual effort using paper logging to pick up enough LOTW credits to
complete my RTTY DXCC.  Worked 16 new entities, so that was worth the pain of
typing in the log afterwards.  The RTTY decoder in my K3 seems to work very
well, even with the excessive line noise that I had this weekend.  However,
next time I'll use the N1MM interface!
Thanks for the contacts and your patience.
73
Gary, N7IR