[3830] SAC CW OG6N(OH6NIO) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW OG6N(OH6NIO) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 19:56:37 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: OG6N
Operator(s): OH6NIO
Station: OG6N

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Mieto
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   80:  236    29
   40:  455    46
   20:  551    55
   15:  279    53
   10:   11     9
-------------------
Total: 1532   192  Total Score = 652,800

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

17 hours was the best I could do while suffering from a persistent cold. The
first 9 hours went surprisingly well but after that the rest of the contest was
struggle. I had to take a 3+ hour nap in the early morning due to exhaustion.
Then just after one hours of operating a nearby thunderstorm forced me to QRT.
I was still exhausted and feeling poorly so I went to bed for 3 more hours.

I hope that I'll be feeling better in the SSB part although I'm going to miss a
couple of hours from the start. Thanks for the QSOs.