[3830] CQ WW RTTY W3FV SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gardner1@ptd.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY W3FV SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 00:44:55 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W3FV
Operator(s): W3FV
Station: W3FV

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 34.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:  123       35      24    10
   40:  318       38      52    18
   20:  574       34      78    25
   15:  652       24      64    24
   10:  345       10      59    20
------------------------------------
Total: 2012      141     277    97  Total Score = 2,782,030

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

My apologies to all for the bad timing of my responses to calls during the
contest.  Computer needs to be replaced and it's slow response caused my
timing
to be way off when replying to callers, especially during runs.  In many cases
you had at call me a second time while I was waiting on my station PC to
process my first entry of your call.  Will be rebuilding and fixing the problem
soon.  I knew of the problem going into the test.  Could not build a new PC in
time for this contest, so just did the best I could.  Did not want to miss out
on all the fun.  Thanks again for you patience