[3830] CQ WW RTTY VE7ACN(@VE7UF) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY VE7ACN(@VE7UF) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 10:53:51 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VE7ACN
Operator(s): VE7ACN VE7FO VE7JH VA7DX VE7MID VE7UF
Station: VE7UF

Class: M/M HP
QTH: IOTA NA36
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  294       53      15    13
   40:  720       52      72    29
   20: 1212       56      98    34
   15: 1299       51     101    36
   10:  620       55      55    26
------------------------------------
Total: 4145      260     341   138  Total Score = 7,574,750

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

VE7FO, VE7MID, VE7JH, VA7DX, and VE7ACN returned for this 2013 CQWW RTTY.  It
was decided to use VE7ACN's call because he spent the 2 afternoons before the
contest installing two more 5 element 10M monoband beams with stack match for
all three 10M monoband antennas and cables on the 170 foot tower.  The new 10M
antennas worked FB but the band was not as good as last year or the activity
was not as good.  We did work a few EU on 10 though.  We did better on the
other bands and our score is 25% higher than last year.  The weather was
challenging but didn't cause anything to break.   We are happy with the new
station record CQWW RTTY score which appears to stand tall in zone 3.  Our
thanks go to all that called.

73, Duane VE7UF