[3830] CQ WW RTTY IV3JCC SOSB(A)/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY IV3JCC SOSB(A)/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 14:27:15 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: IV3JCC
Operator(s): IV3JCC
Station: IV3JCC

Class: SOSB(A)/15 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  735      54      84    35
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  735      54      84    35  Total Score = 349,979

Club:

Comments:

Hi
Missed my goal of 1000 qso for lightnings in sunday morning...I had to
disconnect antennas 3 hours, and for  commitments saturday morning....2 hours.
My antenna at low level d'ont helps in the score.. hihi. A lot of noise during
all sunday d'ont helped too. However great fun and surprise for several new
calls in rtty. Great propagation in the two afternoons with good signals until
8 pm Z. Good run with usa in sunday afternoon. Great satisfaction break the
pile up on kh6 and kl with 100 watt to avoid tvi during news while my xyl was
watching the TV ...hihi..tnx to my wife for the patience hihi.
TNX to all for calling me, see you in the nextone ssb, waiting for my preferred
cw. 73