[3830] TxQP N1LN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] TxQP N1LN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 16:10:18 +0000
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:   63     28
   20:  194    186
   15:   29      4
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  286    218      0  Mults = 180  Total Score = 249,060

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I would like to start off by thanking the TQP Organizing Committee, especially
Chuck - NO5W - for putting on another fun and successful QSO Party. I knew the
participation was going to be up by reading the pre-event emails from Chuck
announcing the ever increasing counties that would be on the air.  By Thursday
morning the count was up to the maximum available of 254.

I would also like to thank the many mobile operators that always make the TQP a
great time. Below are my statistics that resulted in 33 bonus multipliers.

Call    Qs   Counties
W0BH    26     22
NM5G    24     18
K5CM    23     20
K5YAA   19     17
N5TM    18     15
N5DO    17     16
N5NA    16     13
KZ5E    13     13
W3DYA   13     12
K5JX    13      9
W5CT    12     12
NS5J     8      8
WB0TEV   8      8
WC5D     8      8
KE5MS    6      6

As you can see from my QSO totals it was pretty much a 20 meter event from my
QTH.  40 was not open until late afternoon on both days but was very good on
Saturday night. That probably cost both Qs and mults.  15 did open for a short
period each day, but the activity was low.  I tried to run several times but
found that SO2R SP was much more productive.  Saturday night I shut down early
and missed a couple more hours over the span of the weekend.

Thanks again for a fun time - see you next year!

73,
Bruce - N1LN