[3830] CaQP VE9AA SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP VE9AA SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 22:06:28 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: MR
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:    1
   80:    3
   40:   32
   20:   73
   15:   87
   10:   71
    6:    0
    2:    0
--------------------
Total:  267     0  Mults = 46  Total Score = 36,846

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

First of all, thanks to W6YX for all bands (OK, not 6m or 2m, but c'mon!)
These guys were everywhere and had awesome ears. The only one to pull me out
on 160m just as day broke here this morning.
A few 5 banders and many many 4 banders.

10m was very good to me, though often signals were just 1 notch above ESP the
signals were there for hours.  It was a wasteland, so I can only presume that
from the California end, it was open to the water out east, west, south or
whatever a lot of the time.  Even heard some 6's working G/F/EA etc.

I worked lots of 1x1's but no idea if I spelled anything significant (LOL)

LEft 12 counties on the table, floor or otherwise not in my log.  Only devoted
8 hours to the test as had mni other things going on.

A real nice showing from all the W6 home stations.  Only worked a very few
mobiles however.  A bit of a disappointment.

Very happy with results.  Wondering if Gary VE1RGB got on from CY0P....he was
talking about making a few Q's while on Sable.

Ciao for now.

Mike VE9AA, IC7410, mostly wires., N1MM, + HP