[3830] CaQP N4ZZ SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4zz@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP N4ZZ SOFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 15:11:08 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: N4ZZ
Operator(s): N4ZZ
Station: N4ZZ

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: Tn
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   39      0
   40:   94     65
   20:   98    216
   15:  109    188
   10:   48    144
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I was lucky this year the storms did not cause any problems except for noise on
the low bands.  I had one scare Saturday afternoon, radio one was slow to come
back to receive.  Solve the problem after trying several things by just reb
ooting the computer.  I pulled the IC7700 out of the closet to get 200 watts
and used it for radio one.  Last county was SIER on 40 ssb Saturday night.
Best direction from here is west so this is one of the few contests that give
me an advantage. Thanks to all the sponsors and organizers for making this a
great party.

73 Don n4zz