[3830] CaQP N5JB SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP N5JB SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 14:27:31 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: N5JB
Operator(s): N5JB
Station: N5JB

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:    0      0
   80:   36     24
   40:   68     85
   20:   61    252
   15:  100    269
   10:    0      0
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Always fun.  Took longer this year to get a sweep than in past years. My thanks
to K6WC for that last one in San Benito county after 6h 24min into the contest.
Lost 1 1/2 hours at prime time due to a squall line passage. UGH!! But we sure
needed the rain after a hot, dry summer here in Texas. The storm caused me to
lose a wire antenna on 80M too. Managed to make some SSB Qs on the remnants,
but had to stay mostly on the vertical which is tuned to favor CW. See you next
year.