[3830] CWopsT W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W1NN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 11:14:49 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 10

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.95

  160:  13      2
   80:  30     23
   40:  19     17
   20:   3      3
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  65     45  Total Score = 2,925

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Remote from Tokyo.  I arrived back here at 10 PM last night and hurriedly
assembled the remote equipment this morning just before the 0300Z session.
This begins at noon Thursday Tokyo time, a time that is much more to my liking
than 11 PM back home.  Went for an early lunch at 1130 at a nearby restaurant
but got back 3 minutes late, so not the best start.  I really miss my SO2R
setup back home but that would double the complexity and the expense.  I have
four antennas to choose from but I can only choose two on the TS-480's front
panel.  To access the other two antennas, I have to go online from a separate
computer and access an Ambery remote power switch.  The 480 itself is prone to
overloading with loud stations, making life a little difficult sometimes.
Despite the problems, it sure is nice to be able to play radio from my
apartment here.

And speaking of loud stations, K0RF was at least 20 over S9 on 160.  Way to go,
Chuck.

CU in two weeks.

73, Hal W1NN