[3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 03:09:34 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 11

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:  14     12
   40:  13     12
   20:   6      4
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  33     28  Total Score = 924

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Returned to Japan on Wednesday so will be remote for the next couple of months.
Have not done an NS for a while so I was a little unprepared.  I think I used
the wrong version of Win-Test because it did not allow me to enter any contacts
on 15, but nothing heard there anyway.  Also, I forgot how to change speed and
had to look it up.  The F9 and F10 keys don't work for changing speed on my
laptop.  Also, for some reason Win-Test was sending leading zeros, which seemed
to confuse quite a few guys.  I couldn't figure out how to stop it from doing
that.  Also, with the remote, you have to tune very slowly because of the delay
and this takes a little time to get used to.  It's also cumbersome for me to
change antennas - I have to go on line and turning switches on and off.  Still,
it's fun to be able to do this from here, especially at 11:30 AM Friday instead
of 10:30 PM Thursday night.

CU you next week.  Since we have 12 more weeks until a Ladder, I hope we will
have a few sessions with dupes allowed, etc.

73, Hal W1NN
Remote from Tokyo