[3830] SAC SSB LN5O(LA6FJA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB LN5O(LA6FJA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 14:25:56 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: LN5O
Operator(s): LA6FJA
Station: LA5O

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: SИERTINGDAL, JP50EV
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  140    31
   40:  552    52
   20:  469    60
   15:  351    49
   10:   52    14
-------------------
Total: 1564   206  Total Score = 743,866

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

SO1R
As planned I wanted to Start as SO2R, but thanks to Ville PY2ZEA he told me I
had bad modulation in 2nd Radio when I start on 10m radio.

so I spent 1 hour to try find out why, in my ears all was ok. then I found out
it was some bad inside the radio. even 1% Mic gain gave bad modulation, since
1th time I tried this as I run mostly CW/RTTY.

It was lots of nice DX on 40 meter, but I was late on 20m due my problem from
start.

sunday had to connect 10m antenne etc to get mults to radio 1.
Anyway thanks for all doing NTC for Norway :) We had a close race with LA9TJA.

73s LA6FJA Rag

QSO allready on LOTW!