[3830] Makrothen RTTY WX4G SO/Single Xcvr HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY WX4G SO/Single Xcvr HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 16:48:47 +0000
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: WX4G
Operator(s): WX4G
Station: WX4G

Class: SO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
   80:   59
   40:  140
   20:  264
   15:  279
   10:  158
------------
Total:  900  Total Score = 5,674,630

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Great contest...lots of activity.  Too bad 10 was only minimal.  First time
actually trying in this contest..looking for mileage rather than countries or
zones is different.  Happy with my score...but my 2el steppir really needs to
be replaced with the 4 el which is at 5 feet currently.

Thanks to all that answered my many cq's....and especially to JA3IVU....for
calling me as A52IVU...which is a new rtty country for me!!

73's Bob WX4G