[3830] Makrothen RTTY VA1CHP SO/Single Xcvr LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY VA1CHP SO/Single Xcvr LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 20:04:59 +0000
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: VA1CHP
Operator(s): VA1CHP
Station: VA1CHP

Class: SO/Single Xcvr LP
QTH: Shad Bay
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
   80:
   40:   77
   20:  301
   15:  276
   10:  118
------------
Total:  772  Total Score = 3,827,970

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

No 80 meter Q's, cap must have died on the Butternut and I think it was just
warming the ground on 40 meters...Need to find a replacement! Fun contest and I
really like the grid scoring. Was very surprised to be called by VU2NKS, YB0COU
and FO5QB usually I never seem to get them into my logs, maybe the prop gods
were trying to balance out the lack of 80 meter Q's Hi Hi. Thanks for all the
Q's, see you in the next one

Rich VA1CHP