[3830] AzQP NI7R Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ni7r@orbitelcom.com
Subject: [3830] AzQP NI7R Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:11:26 +0000
                    Arizona QSO Party

Call: NI7R
Operator(s): NI7R
Station: NI7R

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Pinal County, AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:    5      1
   40:   20      2
   20:   47     41
   15:   35     21
   10:    3
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  110     65      0  Mults = 64  Total Score = 18,240

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

This was not a good contest for stations with limited antennas. Endless CQing
with no answers. However, I did get a couple of small runs going on 20 meters
SSB and also thanks to the PA QSO Party for 30 of my Qs. Lack of participation
by Arizona stations is ruining this contest. By comparison, I had 526 QSOs in
the last 7QP. The PA QSO Party had lots of participation and PA stations were
making lots of Qs. The only way to have a good score in the AZQP is to have a
huge antenna system and run casual "passers by" on SSB like K7L and
KJ5T did.