[3830] PaQP W9QL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9ql@att.net
Subject: [3830] PaQP W9QL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:23:07 +0000
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:           5
   40:         153
   20:          26
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
---------------------------------------
Total:   0     184      0         0  Mults = 61  Total Score = 11,624

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Unfortunately I was hit with two storm delays on Saturday with heavy lightning
in the area. That caused me to miss about 2.5 hours of prime operating time
(and probably many rovers). On top of that, I was unable to hear all but 5
stations on 80 due to some sort of local interference (still trying to track
that down). So, I wound up missing 6 counties. Dissappointing, after getting a
sweep two of the last three years. Sunday went better and I had a strong finish
despite some less than optimal band conditions. Thanks, as always, to the rovers
and portables for activating all of the rare counties. See you next time.

Dave
W9QL