[3830] TBDC K3OQ(@W3RFC) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K3OQ(@W3RFC) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 11:47:48 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Warmup

Call: K3OQ
Operator(s): K3OQ K0OO
Station: W3RFC

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 12

Total:  QSOs = 139  Total Score = 322

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was to be a test of a new inverted L at W3RFC in preparation for the
upcoming contest season, along with a receive loop.  We ended up using the
inverted L without the receive loop.  The pre-amp in the receive loop generated
more noise than we thought it would and we learned the L heard better.
Additionally, this contest was used as training on N1MM for K0OO.  We are happy
with the results and will be back in December.  73