[3830] JARTS WX4G Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS WX4G Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 01:41:25 +0000
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: WX4G
Operator(s): WX4G
Station: WX4G

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 19

   80:   57    23
   40:  152    45
   20:  173    51
   15:  340    72
   10:  210    49
-------------------
Total:  932   240  Total Score = 596,160

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I did not intend to spend much time as I think of this as an Asian contest...and
my 2el stepper is not much competition...but there was a lot of activity...and
so I spent most of sunday in the contest.  Should have been on Saturday...could
actually have had a good score with 35-38 hours rather than my 19.  Well...now
it is on to the cqwwssb next weekend!!!

thanks to all who answered my calls....the contacts are appreciated.