[3830] JARTS VA7KO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va7ko@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] JARTS VA7KO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 05:08:07 +0000
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: VA7KO
Operator(s): VA7KO
Station: VA7KO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 28

   80:   34    13
   40:  183    40
   20:  253    66
   15:  493    93
   10:  313    63
-------------------
Total: 1276   275  Total Score = 902,000

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

There were many things on the honey-do list, so I was thinking of just doing 6
hours to support JARTS. But the boss said I could spend more time on radio.
My score on the first day was terrible due to a lack of mults. I even stayed
awake in the wee hours of the night hoping for those elusive Qs. But 40m was
not great, neither was 80m. I had better luck on 10m and 15m.
Kept going right to the end, and somehow, I managed to beat last year's score.
My thanks to everyone in the log.
I would also say thanks to Hisa 7L4IOU, JARTS manager, and his team. Well
done!

TU 73,
Koji VA7KO