[3830] IlQP W9QL Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9ql@att.net
Subject: [3830] IlQP W9QL Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:47:14 +0000
                    Illinois QSO Party

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: Fixed LP
QTH: Illinois (Lake)
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:              36
   40:             343
   20:             241
   15:               4
   10:
    6:
    2:
------------------------
Total:     0       624  Mults = 133  Total Score = 82,992

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This was a lot of fun, as usual. 20 started slow, but picked up as everyone
realized the contest was in progress. 40 was the money band for me and it was
good to hear so many familiar calls, both in and out of state. 80 was OK, but I
did not hear as much activity as I expected. I did this one with no spotting
assistance, I found that my DSL modem basically wipes out 80 meters and can
also be heard on 40. I have to look into that (thanks AT&T). The mobiles
and portables really helped the multiplier total, although I had 5 less
counties than last year (75). Never did hear AK, HI, OR, UT or RI. Lot's of
Canadian activity, though, also helping the mult total. Thanks to all. See you
next time.

FTDX5000 MP with a G5RV at 35 feet, low power.

73's,
Dave
W9QL