[3830] CQWW SSB N2RJ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rjairam@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N2RJ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 00:17:29 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2RJ
Operator(s): N2RJ
Station: N2RJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: nnj
Operating Time (hrs): 35.5

  160:    5     3        3
   80:   31    10       21
   40:  450    17       58
   20:  467    27       92
   15:  514    27       84
   10:  890    27       89
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

So this is what good propagation looks like! 10 meters on fire for the third
straight year, but this year the other bands seemed to be open around the
clock. I wish I could have operated more but I need to prepare better.

Nevertheless I am happy to have bested last year's score and QSO count. I still
have to work on a strategy for multipliers. I did not hit DXCC on any band, and
late in the game I was missing common mults on 20. I was surprised when a
German station called me and it turned up red when I entered it in N1MM!

Thanks for all the Qs. Hopefully I can do a serious effort for the CW one.