[3830] CQWW SSB VE7JH(@VE7UF) SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE7JH(@VE7UF) SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 04:17:14 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE7JH
Operator(s): VE7JH
Station: VE7UF

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Zone 3
Operating Time (hrs): 27

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 2266    33      109  Total Score = 788,200

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to VE7UF for letting me operate his M/M station for this one.
The contest proved to be a great way to test the new stack of three 5el
monobanders on 10m. They performed perfectly and they allowed me to hear the
weaker staions who were running QRP or were at the edge of the propagation
zone.
It was great to enjoy the high solar flux and have a couple of hours of Europe
both mornings here on the West Coast.
1000 QSOs from the USA and 500 from Japan accounted for the bulk of the
contacts, however Brasil comes in 3rd with 65 beating out Spain's 60 QSOs.
The most active zones were:
 3 - 171 (a nice Es opening to California on Saturday night accounted for a lot
of the Zone 3's)
Thanks to all who called, it was great fun!
73,
Gabor, VE7JH