[3830] CQWW SSB CQ3L M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dl3qq@rrdxa.eu
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB CQ3L M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 11:00:56 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CQ3L
Operator(s): DF7ZS DF3FS DL3QQ
Station: CQ3L

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Madeira Island
Operating Time (hrs): 48.0

  160:   76     9       40
   80:  199    14       62
   40:  937    29      102
   20: 2370    37      146
   15: 2002    38      135
   10: 3464    37      138
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Do you know the feeling contest is not over after 48 hours contesting ? This is
what we feel after 48 hours operating CQ3L from Madeira island. Station CQ3L
was operated by DF7ZS, DF3FS and DL3QQ. Sun activity cased excellent qso's
rates. Our best run first day between 10 and 11 UTC, where we did fantastic 322
QSO/hour.

Many thanks for all your calls during contest.

DL3QQ will be one more week on this nice island. Please look out for CT9/DL3QQ
on the bands.

73 de CQ3L