[3830] CQWW SSB EF8U(EA8RM) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea8cac@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB EF8U(EA8RM) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 11:13:53 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: EF8U
Operator(s): EA8RM
Station: EA8URL

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: GRAN CANARIA ISL
Operating Time (hrs): 44

  160:   13     4       12
   80:  175    15       58
   40:  620    26       91
   20: 1875    36      123
   15: 1649    35      125
   10: 2562    37      133
------------------------------

Club: URE

Comments:

This time i decided to operate from our radioclub. (EA8URL)

After two weeks of works with antennas and build new stacks/switch for 10/15/20
and 40m  the station was ready, everything works well, except the new WX0B Six
pack, it gaves same problems as usual. The low bands was soooo noisy.

I started the contest very tired, i finish at work just 2 hours before the
contest and no time to rest before the test, that gave me a looooong weekend. I
stopped 3 times during the contest (REM) for this reason and i think i missed
about 600 qsos in about 4 hours.

Many thanks to the radioclub memberS for bring me this opportunity.

CU in the CWtest

73s de EA8RM

http://qrz.com/db/EA8URL
http://qrz.com/db/EF8U